Open letter from a WhatsApp Male user - How I got a Delhi WhatsApp Chick :)


We received this open letter from one of the whatsapp group members describing his experience on WhatsApp. Read this letter and tell us have you ever experienced the same in your social networking life ?

"My name is Ajay(name changed) and I am a software engineer working for a reputed MNC firm at Pune.
I am a very social person who love to make new friends and get along partying and having whole sort of fun.
Whatsapp has been an amazing app for social networking and getting connected.

My story started through facebook. One fine day I received friend request from an unknown girl who DP was super cute. Yes, We guys would never think twice and I just accepted the request and then sent her a message thanking her for the friendship. She wasn't online for some days ,  but one fine day when I was browsing through facebook, her message popped up. She said she knew me and that she saw me in some office party function. She asked if I am interested in exchanging number for whatsapping.

Oh yes, that was really awesome. I could never say no. I immediately shared my number and she went offline before I could ask anything. few days later she texted me through whatsapp and then begins the whole new flirting game. She was really awesome in that. We would text for hours and sometimes whole night.
Very soon things heated up and our conversation started into next dimension. yes we started talking sex. We started sharing semi nude pics and it all gave awesome pleasure. Atleast to me it was. I was getting addicted to this whole new experience and since she was from Delhi, we could never meet. But who cares as long as i am getting some good sexy nude of hers . But suddenly her whatsapp profile got deleted. For a month I wondered and guess what, that number was only on whatsapp. When dialed , it said switched off.
After 2 months of gap, she was again on whatsapp and all she said was she couldnt afford money to have her data packs recharged. She said she is ready to show her nudes on a daily basis and in any forms, but she wants me to recharge her data pack monthly. And she would always send me her nudes. And I was fine with the deal.

I knew she was just a flirt kind of girl who randomly added me to FB and now she is using me to get her recharges done. For now I dont mind it and Iam having fun with lot of heated conversation with her and shagging on her nudes. I am letting this continue.. However now I think I am ready to trade her number to someone who thinks can enjoy her. Possibly someone from Delhi. So while searching online, I found wthis awesome blog and decided to write this letter and share my experience.

This girl being from Delhi is of no use to me now. So i want to trade her number to get some PUNE hot girls numbers. So anyone who thinks they can get this deal done , leave your email and number and I will surely get in touch. Let me remind you, She is the best thing if you ca use her. ;) "


We are not very sure about the authenticity of above letter, but it sounded awesome to have a hot Delhi chick who can give some hot pleasure. So upto you guys if you wanna contact this person and enjoy.

Cheerz

Revolution

We love to create awesome WhatsApp Groups and add awesome boys and girls into it for fun and friendship. If you would like to be added to our groups, browse through various articles and leave your numbers and we will add you. Cheers

5 comments: