I need a partner to share my life

My name is Meera and I come from a small town in Uttar Pradesh.  I have been very happy my whole life with a beautiful family.  But as you know things change.  Life has not been so easy on me these days.  I get lonely and I feel iam being depressed. 

I want to get my life back.  I want someone good financially to look after my needs.  Iam ready for a nice chat and some date night. May be we can go for a long late night walk.  I hope you have talent to impress me and make me feel special. 

Thanks for reading.  Leave your details in comments and I will surely message and contact you.

Yours Loving
Meera
UP

Revolution

We love to create awesome WhatsApp Groups and add awesome boys and girls into it for fun and friendship. If you would like to be added to our groups, browse through various articles and leave your numbers and we will add you. Cheers

22 comments:

  1. Nyc I like ur status n ur thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. We should get to know each other

      Delete
  2. Nyc I like ur status n ur thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. U on insta meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. WhatsApp me 9951381421

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Come on whats app for some time hope you like to talk with me
      my whtas app number +923038358185

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice I like your status I thought u r looking like your status like so beautiful. It's my num if you are free to talk to me text me or call me . 7411749644

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Meera u are really looking depressed looks like u need to have more fun in ur life.. if u want fun and enjoy the life.. call me or add me on kik

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ths s Rituraj.... M a homoeopathic doctor... M Frank open-minded.... Ready for a nice chat with u... If u r interested... Thn u can ping me at +918017675748/7005347139

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI im from CHENNAI, working in private concern.I need girls/auntys for 2-3 hours, i can afford upto 6-8k. Pls maintain secret nd privacy. I have my own individual flat too. Im expecting true one. Time passer stay away. My WhatsApp and personnel number is 8.6.6.7.4.2.8.1.1.9

    ReplyDelete